Who We Are
St. Philip Neri-Blessed Sacrament Parish in communion with the Roman Catholic Church and faithful to our Holy Father strives to:
– Support one another
– Be prayerful people of God
– Show our love through outreach
– Educate our parishioners in our faith
– Sow seeds of hope through prayerful and joyful celebration of the Eucharist so that we might love God
– Love others and form disciples.
The best word to describe our parish is
Watch this video on the history of our parishes and learn more about how our parishioners are family!